IEEE is the world’s largest technical organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. IEEE’s purpose is to facilitate technical innovations which will create a positive impact in society. It will give a platform to constantly improve and contribute to the community. As Student Members you will get fabulous resources and awesome opportunities to keep with the current changes in technology. There is a huge opportunity for networking with other Professionals in your Student Branch and beyond or within your specific field of interest. Visit https://students.ieee.org/student-members/ for information on IEEE and Student Membership offerings.
To become a Student Member, one must be a registered undergraduate or graduate student in a regular course of study in IEEE-designated fields. The total cumulative period for a member to hold the Student member grade and/or the Graduate Student member grade is limited to eight years.
How to be part of this amazing organization known as IEEE?
- Visit – https://www.ieee.org/membership/join/index.html and navigate to Join as Student Member
- Create the account and fill in all your details
- Membership Price for Student Membership is $27 for 1 Year, which will run down till December 31st of the year. Good News is you can avail half-yearly membership starting from March 1st till December 31st for just $13.5, which is half the annual membership price!!! This Student Membership Fee is applicable in IEEE Region 10.
The half-yearly membership deadline is 1st August each year (Not applicable for Renewals)
- You can add in your interested Technical Society Memberships to your cart in this process only
- At checkout, you can finish payment by one of the following options – PayPal, Credit Card and Bank Challan
Voila! You are joining 425000+ IEEE members and becoming part of this prestigious organization. We can’t wait for you to get involved in IEEE Activities and start growing personally and professionally making a difference to the world!