Webinar on “Introduction to IEEE Tools”
WEBINAR ON “INTRODUCTION TO IEEE TOOLS“
As the first webinar of the 2017 IEEE Region 10 Student Activities Committee Outreach Programme, we are proud to present an “Introduction to IEEE Tools”. This webinar is mainly focused on training and educating the Student Branch Officers and Section Student Representatives (SSRs) who have been newly appointed across Region 10, regarding the:
- Abundant resources offered by the IEEE Center for Leadership Excellence (CLE) in training newly appoint Officers.
- Practices of reviewing earlier and submitting current Student Branch Activity Reports, and reporting the newly appointed Officers on vTools.
- Skillset of checking relevant membership data on SAMIEEE.
- Connecting with local, national and regional IEEE… Organizational Unit leadership via IEEE Rosters.
By doing so, the goal is to enable IEEE Sections and Student Branches to run more effectively and efficiently, with regards to conducting their annual Student Activities.
Date: 29th April 2017 (Saturday)
Time: 4:30-5:30 PM (UTC+6)
Platform: Cisco WebEx (log-in details will be conveyed upon registration)
Eligibility: Free and open for all
– Dr. Rajesh Ingle, Regional Student Activities Chair (R10)
– Mr. Pasan Pethiyagode, Regional Student Representative (R10)
Register now, at http://bit.ly/
For any queries/concerns, please drop a mail at email@example.com and we shall get back to you as soon as possible.